- Amazon Route 53 to help you get a website or web application up and running.
- Hope you have followed my previous blog posts for deploying Serverless React Applications for deploying the application into s3 and pointing a custom domain in cloudfront with ssl.
- copy the domain name for the created distribution from the previous blog post.
- Login to your AWS Console
- For deploying a server-less react application read my previous blog post.
- This post explains to setup SSL and custom domain for your react application.
- Login into AWS Console
- Go to services and search ‘cloudfront’ and select the ‘Cloudfront’.
Hello! Have you ever thought of deploying a react app without server? Well in this blog I will walk you through the steps for doing it using AWS s3.
- Login into your aws console with your credentials.
- In the services menu search s3 and choose the S3.
- Click on the ‘Create bucket’ button.